This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)
Distant health Control and Monitoring system (MeDiCoN) for area hospitals and ICU ambulance
Newmars Group is pleased to introduce our unique complex hospital solution for major regional and remote medical centers of urgent cooperation – distant patient’s health monitoring set.
Main System Characteristics
- Infrastructural solution – a unified organizational structure for hospitals of different levels
- System solution – a unified coordinated medical care protocol for various medical institutions
- Integrated solution – combined data from different medical equipment displayed on a single monitor
MeDiCoN Infrastructural Solution allows of the integration of all regional hospitals in the overall organizational environment with uniform structural interactions.
Such technological solution enables the main medical center to observe ICU beds in remote hospitals by using existing infrastructure of the regional health system.
MeDiCoN system solution is able to control medical care provision, complies with medical standards and clinical protocols based on clinically relevant data.
Main usage directions:
- Urgent consultation of the specialists from the main center
- 24-hours distant observation with remote control from the main center
MeDiCoN Integrated solution allows to combine all patient information and medical equipments data from different monitoring points into a single window.
- Vital data from the patient’s monitor
- HD video from IP-camera
- Medical equipment data from other equipment possible to transmit data
- EMR from remote hospital
The system records all consultations to its data storage. It allows to control standards of care, which are received in clinically relevant formats.
MeDiCoN special design allows:
- Real-time 24 hour highly specialized medical advice for area specialists based on clinically significant data format (HD, DICOM)
- “All in one” Doctor-friendly interface – all indicators of a patient’s monitoring from different points at the same time in a single data window
- Real-time patient monitoring for any step of transportation including the administration of the intensive care and therapeutic activities
Optional system abilities
Patient flow control
It provides immediate decision about transportation and advisory support in real time based on data in clinically significant form.
Aviator transport incubator
MeDiCoN in Russia – First results
Currently, such a tool of the joint treatment of severe neonatal deseases successfully implemented in the Republic of Tatarstan and Chelyabinsk region.
Demand for advisory services is high: annually resuscitators of Chelyabinsk Children's Hospital make thousands of telephone consultations and make more than 500 site visits, including the purpose of transporting the most severely ill children to the Children's Hospital ICU, this led to reduction of the infant mortality rate in the region.