Distant health Control and Monitoring system (MeDiCoN) for area hospitals and ICU ambulance
Newmars Group is pleased to introduce its unique complex hospital solution for major regional and remote medical centers of urgent cooperation – distant patient’s health monitoring set.
Main System Characteristics
- Infrastructural solution – a unified organizational structure of hospitals with various levels
- System solution – a unified coordinated protocol of medical care in various medical institutions
- Integrated solution – combined data from different medical equipment displayed on a single monitor
MeDiCoN Infrastructural Solution allows of the integration of all regional hospitals in the overall organizational environment with uniform structural interactions.
Such technological solution enables the main medical center to observe ICU beds in remote hospitals by using existing infrastructure of the regional health system.
MeDiCoN system solution is able to control medical care provision, complies with medical standards and clinical protocols based on clinically relevant data.
Main usage directions:
– Urgent consultation of the specialists from the main center
– 24-hours distant observation with remote control from the main center
MeDiCoN Integrated solution allows to combine all patient information and medical equipments data from different monitoring points into a single window.
- Vital data from the patient’s monitor
- HD video from IP-camera
- Medical equipment data from other equipment possible to transmit data
- EMR from remote hospital
The system records all consultations to its data storage. It allows to control standards of care, which are received in clinically relevant formats.
MeDiCoN special design allows:
- Real-time 24 hour highly specialized medical advice for area specialists based on clinically significant data format (HD, DICOM)
- “All in one” Doctor-friendly interface – all indicators of a patient’s monitoring from different points at the same time in a single data window
- Real-time patient monitoring for any step of transportation including the administration of the intensive care and therapeutic activities
Optional system abilities
Patient flow control
It provides immediate decision about transportation and advisory support in real time based on data in clinically significant form.
Aviator transport incubator
MeDiCoN in Russia – First results
Currently, such a tool of the joint treatment of severe neonatal successfully implemented in the Republic of Tatarstan and Chelyabinsk region.
Demand for advisory services is high: annually resuscitators of Chelyabinsk Children's Hospital make thousands of telephone consultations and make more than 500 site visits, including the purpose of transporting the most severe children to the Children's Hospital ICU, this led to reduction of the infant mortality rate in the region
SYMPHONY health monitoring system for operating rooms
Newmars Group presents our unique integration solution for operating rooms (OR) designed to collect all patient information into a single platform – SYMPHONY. Its main goal is to provide the easiest instant access to any patient information.
Symphony – Main Spheres of Utilization
- Infrastructural solution – a unified organizational structure of cooperation between an operation room and hospitals departments
- System solution – a unified coordinated protocol of medical care in different hospitals
- Integrated solution – consolidated data from different medical devices displays in a single window on remote monitor
SYMPHONY infrastructural solution enables to merge data from operation rooms and other departments to organizational environment on the unified management platform.
SYMPHONY allows operating team to make decisions during operation based on medical data from hospital data storage and advisory center.
SYMPHONY provides to surgeons and anesthesiologists instant access to the complete health condition of a patient, such as
- Patient monitoring data
- Current medical manipulation data
- Laboratory data, including urgent cases
- X-ray, CT, MRI data, including intraoperative information
- ECG, Echo, ultrasound
- Emergency and urgent consultation from advisory center
- EMR and hospital information data.
Consultation is provided by clinically significant data format, so specialists are not required to enter clean zone.
SYMPHONY system solution enables following unified clinical protocols and medical care standard control during surgeries, based on patient data received in clinically significant form.
SYMPHONY allows to perform real time remote consultations and information exchange during a surgery through a special secure data transmission channel.
SYMPHONY stores all consultations in archive of the system records. This allows to control actions and care standards, based on clinically significant data format.
SYMPHONY is relevant for
- Instant access to patient’s data
- Instant communication between the operating team and other hospital units
- Emergency specialist advice without entering the clean area of the operating room
- 24-hours urgent consultations, based on clinically significant data format (HD, DICOM)
- Real time patient’s condition assessment from the consulting center
- User-friendly interface – “all-in-one”: all data in a single display.
SYMPHONY integrated solution allows to combine patient’s monitoring data and other medical devices information into a single stream to display it on a data screen.
Designed to work in multi-vendor environment, SYMPHONY can be mounted in any operating room and can be connected to any medical equipment interfaces, such as patient monitors, infusion pumps, ventilators, anesthesia machines, endoscopes and cameras, intraoperative MRIs.
- Vital data from the patient’s monitor
- Video from IP-camera
- Medical equipment data from other equipment possible to transmit data
- Data from patient’s personal card.
Single data screen
SYMPHONY Main Features
- Light and climate control
- Surgery table control
- Medical equipment integration
- Hospital system integration
SYMPHONY Control Module
Airborne Aviator Transport Incubator
Safe and sound in the air and on the ground
For over 35 years Airborne Life Support Systems has been designing and manufacturing infant and pediatric transport systems for leading hospitals and transport teams around the world. These systems provide the transport community with the most innovative and advanced solutions to accommodate all modes of transport.
The Aviator, just as the name suggest, is designed to fly. The sleek, low profile incubator is ideal for small aircrafts with tight spaces. It boasts the ability to store and secure 2 gas cylinders along with a wide range of options for transport ventilators and cardiac monitors. The Aviator has quickly become the primary incubator for neonatal flight teams.
- Compact and light weight
- Unique low profile
- Air and ground utilization
- Rugged and reliable
- Large double-wall infant chamber with 360° visibility
- Large LED display
- Head and front access doors
- Humidification reservoir
- 2 hand ports on front door
- 2 pairs of infant restraint straps
- 2 hand ports on back of infant chamber
- Air and O2 cylinder mounts (2.5 L or 5.0 L)
- Slide out intubation tray
- 6 IEC style accessory power outlets
- Extended life battery
- Oxygen blender with flowmeter (0 to 15 L/min)
- LED light bar (430 Lux average)
- 2 air and O2 inputs (NIST) Pressure diffusing mattress
- Integrated pulse oximetry
- Airway management
- Airway humidifier
- Electric suction
- Patient monitor
- Thermal privacy cover
- Shelves / mounts
- Folding stretcher / cot
- INO delivery / monitoring
AeroNOx Nitric Oxide Delivery
Nitric Oxide therapy on transport has been refined with the implementation of the AeroNOx™ nitric oxide delivery system.
The AeroNOx™ offers continuous and uninterrupted inhaled nitric oxide administration and analysis for all your bedside, transport and backup needs. Gas delivery has been developed around a mass flow meter with an easy-to-read digital display and is controlled by a high accuracy metering valve. This compact system continuously monitors NO, NO2 and O2 via side stream analysis and is compatible with most continuous flow ventilators. These features make the portable AeroNOx™ system an indispensable tool for inhaled nitric oxide therapy.
- Compact and portable
- NO and NO2 monitoring
- Built-in sampling system
- Audible and visual alarm
Light weight, portable design
Continuous delivery of inhaled Nitric Oxide
Monitors NO, NO2 and O2
Backlit, digital readout
Long battery life
Push button zeroing
Compatible with conventional and Bronchotron® / TXP-2D®
Nitric Oxide (NO)
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
NO 0 to 100 ppm
NO2 0 to 12 ppm
O2 5 to 100%
Sensitivity and protection
where it matters most
Lead, powder and latex-free Radiation Attenuating Glove designed to provide increased protection from direct x-ray beam and scattered radiation.
The Radiation Attenuating Glove was created to reduce harmful radiation exposure during any procedure requiring the use of fluoroscopy or x-ray.
NMG Radiation Attenuating Glove is thinnest glove on the market.
Aluminum Half-Value Level (HVL)
*Tested to ASTM F2547-06
*Lead Equivalency: .05 mm Pb per RQR 6 IEC 61267
Hyperoil is a modern antiseptic for the performance of dressings with anti-edematous, sedative effect; it is a natural herbal medicine (active ingredients: azadirachtin and hyperforin) produced in the form of oil, gel, wipes with gel and cream. It has antiseptic properties, protecting and moisturizing effect, the drug creates and maintains adequate moist wound environment, developing protective properties of the tissues and promotes healing of injuries, skin abrasions of various origins, lacerations of the mucous membranes.
In the case of complex chronic wounds, deep wounds with damage of the dermis and penetrating to the bone, occurs the debridement of the wound using the fibrin, stimulating the formation of granulation tissue. Maintaining the hydration of the tissues, Hyperoil prevents the formation of scabs and maceration of adjacent tissues.
Liquid mixing system in sterile conditions
Mixing system medOC is used for mixing and fusion of solutions and drugs with defined dosing and high accuracy. The ready solution of a given size and concentration is displayed in terminal container – the bag or the syringe.
Using mixing system medOC solutions is necessary, especially in the resusctation of newborns where are the greatest demands on the sterility and accuracy of the mixed solutions with minimal dosages of drugs.
Model range of mixing systems solutions medOC includes 2-, 4-, 6-, 8-channel system, with the possibility of horizontal or vertical design, allowing to choose the best model based on the required tasks of the clinicians.
- Preparation of infusion solutions with the step of dosage form 0.1 ml, with an error less than 1%
- Individual infusion media with a complex structure
- Non-contact filling of infusion systems with toxic drugs (chemotherapy in Oncology)
- Execution protection for illogical or invalid commands, or “idling”